Code of Ordinances
Rules & RegulationsCitizens can now browse and search the Denison Code of Ordinances online through Municipal Code Corporation. This online version of the City of Denison's Code of Ordinances is not the official version. The only official version is available through the City Secretary's Office.
Ordinances to be included in the next update of the Code of Ordinances:
- Ordinance No. 4926 - Amending Chapter 22, specifically repealing and replacing Article IV Requirements for Public Improvements and Design, Division 9 Sidewalks and Bikeways, Section 22-111 Sidewalks
- Ordinance No. 4928 - Amending Chapter 25 "Traffic", Article VI "Pedestrians", Section 25-183, "Solicitations at Intersections" and adopting Section 25-184, "Aggressive Solicitations"
- Ordinance No. 4929 - Amending Chapter 11, "Miscellaneous Offenses", Article II, "Curfew for Minors", Section 11-13, "Curfew Hours for Minors
- Ordinance No. 4930 - Amending Chapter 22, Article II (Platting Procedures), Division 9 (Appellate Procedures) to add Section 22-55A (Plat Appeals)
- Ordinance No. 4931 - Adding a new Chapter 31, "Special Events"
- Ordinance No. 4937 - Repealing and Restating Chapter 30 of the Code of Ordinance - Historic Preservation Ordinance, Section 28.47, "Historic Overlay District", Article III, "Zoning Districts", of Chapter 28
- Ordinance No. 4946 - Repealing and Restating Section 28.48A "RI - Residential Infill Development - Single Family Homes"